If you’re out on the road in your RV this Valentine’s Day, you might be trying to think up a fun date idea with your spouse or significant other. Assuming you’re close to a town, all you need for this date is to find a bookstore or library. Not only is it fun and free, but it will allow you to get to know your Valentine even better than you already do.
Start by taking your Valentine out for lunch at a nice spot (or you can make a meal in your RV before heading to town). At the meal’s conclusion, hand them a card that you’ve made. You can decorate it anyway you like and write what you want, but make sure that it invites them to join you at the bookstore/library and includes the following tasks:
- Visit the cooking section and choose a recipe that you would like to make for your Valentine in your RV’s kitchen.
- Visit the magazine section and fine a quiz in a magazine that you and your spouse can do together.
- Visit the children’s section and find your favorite childhood book or one that holds a special place in your heart.
- Find a book of jokes and pick one you think will tickle your Valentine’s funny bone.
- Visit the travel section and find the place you’d like to visit together in your RV the next time you hit the road.
- Find a book of poems and choose one that expresses how you feel about your Valentine.
Split up and complete your tasks, then reconvene and share what you’ve found. By the time you’re done, you’ll have spent a fun afternoon together in a mellow spot, shared some laughs, and learned more about one another. It’s a great way to have a thoughtful Valentine’s Day date and is so much better than buying the cursory rose bouquet and box of chocolates.
Visit Pan Pacific RV
Stop by Pan Pacific RV this winter to shop for a new RV. Tour any RV in the inventory and learn more about the models that interest you. If you’re not on the market for an RV, Pan Pacific RV can still help you with RV service before you hit the road.