This is a simple recipe that doesn’t call for many ingredients and can be made without problems in your RV’s kitchen. It’s great for a special holiday treat: make it in batches and give them to your family, friends, or neighbors or save them for your big meal as a dessert.
HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1½ cups mallow bits mini hot chocolate marshmallows
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips with 5 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine dark chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk.
- Line a square 9×9 pan with foil and generously grease with butter or shortening.
- Microwave dark chocolate 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave 15 seconds then stir vigorously until chocolate is smooth. Transfer mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Microwave white chocolate 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Spread mixture on top of dark chocolate layer. (This will take some finesse to spread into a thin layer.)
- Top with mini marshmallows then gently press down.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours to set.
- Remove fudge and foil from pan. Carefully peel all foil from fudge.
- Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve.
Visit Pan Pacific RV
Stop by Pan Pacific RV this fall to shop for a new RV. Tour any RV in the inventory and learn more about the models that interest you. If you’re not on the market for an RV, Pan Pacific RV can still help you with RV service before you hit the road.