Fall means cooler weather. What better way to combat the chill than with a hearty meal in the comfort and intimacy of your own RV? Try this simple and delicious recipe in your RV this fall.
One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner
- 4-5 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided in half
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red win vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp each minced fresh thyme, sage, and rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, sliced into halves
- 2 Fuji apples, cored and sliced into crescents about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 shallot bulbs, peeled and sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 4 slices hickory smoked bacon, chopped into 1-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Pour 2 Tbsp of olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and herbs into a gallon size resealable bag, then add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Seal the bag and massage the marinade over the chicken to evenly distribute the herbs. Set this aside.
Set Brussels sprouts, apples, shallot, and sweet potato on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp of olive oil, then toss evenly coat. Add salt and pepper to taste, then spread into an even layer. Place chicken over the vegetable layer. Sprinkle bacon over the fruits and vegetables.
Roast in oven until chicken and veggies are golden brown (about 30 minutes). Broil during last few minutes if you desire more golden skin on chicken. Serve immediately.
Visit Pan Pacific RV Center